Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Pastel Makeup Clutch

I did this custom order over the last week and really enjoyed designing and creating these for a certain bride-to-be and her bridesmaids. This is part of the way she will be officially asking her selected few to be be a part of the big day! What a sweet idea, right?! I have posted a listing up on [crochet] From the Golden Coast for anyone who might like to do the same. 






I have officially started my list of items I plan on working on as far as summer items. Maybe i'll finally complete that  beachy tote I started last year...ha. Addalie has requested one of these little clutches, so I suppose that's first, and if I make one for her Liv's going to want one as well, AND if I make those girly girls something i'll have to stitch up something funky for Aiden. 
Happy Crocheting!




No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird