Spring was messy, crazy, and confusing this year. So, I opted for Fall Cleaning. We sorted, threw away and now it's time for a YARD SALE! This would be the hard part for me. I posted a few of my larger baby items I need to get rid of on Craigslist last week, got a few responses, and can't reply. I'm not a hoarder. My house is usually very clean, and neat looking. And a week ago I would have added "just DON'T open a closet...whatever you do, just don't." I just don't like to get rid of stuff. Even if someone else (the hubby) thinks it's garbage, I see it as a work in progress. Something that can be turned into something wonderful. I love that concept. It's just me, but it took over and made my mind (and closets) unorganized and stressful. So here we are planning a yard sale now. A yard sale that should probably be serving margaritas at 6am if I am going to be able to actually let go of a good amount of stuff. Ugh.
I will now be writing and managing the blog Successful Health & Wealth. It is my moms business blog to promote and inform on Weight Loss Challenges, Herbalife, and general health and fitness. Please check it out and follow her as well!
It's Friday, we are about to head out for Storytime in a bit, but I wanted to share our last Friday with you first! Aiden's Jog-a-Thon. Man, that boy can RUN! He surprised the heck out of me with 14 laps in 20 minutes.
We have the harvest festival tonight, which Aiden has been talking about alllll week long. It's going to be grand. His best buddy, Elephant, even got to go to school with him today thanks to the Sharing Bag. It's a good Friday.
Don't forget to check out successfulhealthandwealth.blogspot.com!

No comments:
Post a Comment