Tuesday, February 28, 2012

30 Before 30

Inspired by my cousin Amy's post I have decided to do a 30 before 30 list. I have always believed in setting goals, long and short term. So here it goes...let's see what I can get done in the next 7 years, 9 months, 1 week.

Learning
1. Graduate from a culinary program
2. Learn to surf
3. Take a few photography courses
4. Learn to Knit

Loving
1. Volunteer within a program that aids expecting teens and young mothers
2. Start a funding program for dogs with Demodectic Mange in memory of Lily
3. Crochet an abundance of stylish hats on a regular basis for children with cancer
4. Teach 5 people to crochet, so let me know if you want to learn!
5. Teach my mom to cook
6. Have one more baby, hopefully a bitty boy
8. Forgive

Travel
1. Explore Europe
2. Disney World trip
3. Move back to California
4. Take the Hubby on a surprise cruise
5. Road trip cross country, one more time
6. NY , NY!

Health & Body
1. Become Vegan
2. Have the whole family completely vegetarian
3. Grow all my own produce right in my backyard
4. Get my boobs and tummy done...after breastfeeding 3 babies there is no negotiation of this
5. Wear a bikini on the beach and feel amazing
6. Love my body, it's been through a lot and totally deserves it

Dreams
1. Hold the wedding ceremony and reception Cody and I have always wanted
2. Write a cook book
3. Write a personal book on my journey of becoming a mom at 17
4. Own a home

Fun
1. Go paint balling
2. Crash a wedding
3. Throw myself an awesome birthday party...because no one does a party like I do

Though these are all things I deeply want it took me a while to really dig deep and think about things for just ME. Most of my dreams and aspirations are for my babies, so to write this was a bit of a challenge. It reminded me that I am still me, and that I need to continue hitting my goals in life so my children will learn to do the same.

Go for it...write YOUR 30 before 30, or 40 before 40, or 50 before 50, or even 60 before 60. It's NEVER too late to follow your dreams.

1 comment:

  1. I love it...New York is one of mine too, so maybe that is one we can do together :)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird