Saturday, February 25, 2012

Lovely Little Livi

Six months ago today was the very first morning I woke up with a precious new baby doll to love forever. The 48 hours prior to that were exciting, exhausting, and more emotion than words can describe.
Unlike the last births, I didn't have an eight paged birth plan, and 5 bags along with me. I had my husband, my inner strength, and an angel ready to be born into our loving family.
I knew with from experience, Aiden being a c-section and Addalie a 36 hour medically induced labor, I wanted Olivia's birthday to be as natural as possible. It was AMAZING. It was completely empowering, and intense. Cody swears he will never let me go unmediated through a birth again, he was terrified, but I feel the total opposite. It makes me feel like I missed out on so much with the other two. I'm so grateful to have had that experience, and even more so to have Miss Olivia Brooke in my life. She bubbles with happiness from the moment she wakes till her beautiful eyes slowly shut as she enters dreamland. She's perfect in every way. I soak up every smile, every cuddle, and every second of her life.
Olivia Brooke Vaughn
7 lbs 5 oz. 20 3/4 in.
August 24th, 2011 at 7:51am

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird