Today was not much different from any other. My coffee tasted like crap after I substituted almond milk for half and half. Silk makes a soy creamer which I will be picking up this evening. For lunch I had a veggie sandwich but skipped on the mayo, added extra avocado, and subtracted the cheese. Dinner will be as planned, spaghetti, which I have always prepared vegan anyways.
This is exciting guys! Hopefully more people I love and care about can take off their blinders and open their hearts to the life they are missing out on.
If you need more information on going veg PETA has a great starter kit they will mail you for FREE. Click HERE to get yours.
P.S.
I love that I just over heard the Hubs ask Aiden if he thinks cows like that we drink their milk. ;]

Have you seen "Vegucated"? It's on Netflix and since watching that movie, I've had a really hard time justifying my consumption of animal products. If you have Netflix, I totally recommend that documentary!
ReplyDeleteBonnie,
DeleteI haven't! I don't have Netflix, but maybe I can find it online or something?
Try it out slowly and see if it's for you...You've got nothing to lose! =]