My beautiful birthday baby.
Liv in her first tutu (each of the girls gets one every year on their birthdays) with Jen.
She loves her Daddy.
Miss Addalie and her Grandma
Amy, the adorable Juliette, and Maryanne
Our niece Hailey & nephew Justin...
They are too funny!
The most awesome twins I know!
Aiden & his Nana.
The Grandparents with their babies!
Olivia's smash cake.
The large cake I made for our great guests.
I love their beautiful growing family!
This looks about right...
Annie is too cute! Come on Ash & CJ...you know you want another one...
Gift Time!
My Bro, who actually took a lot of these photos, Thanks again Nick!
Now we know where Hailey and Justin get it from...
Thank you everyone who made Olivia's first birthday extra special. Sorry I didn't get the photos up sooner. Can't wait to see you at Addalie's 3rd birthday next week!


Im so bummed...The picture of you and I isnt on here...It was really cute...These came out really good.
ReplyDelete