Saturday, November 10, 2012

Etsy Dreams & Bigger Things

I have officially started working on opening my Etsy shop! Oh my gosh...I am through the roof excited. Sadly I have nothing in my shop yet because I am stitching up orders that were made earlier in the week. Next weekend we should be good to go with a handful of my crochet items listed and ready to ship!

For years now I have heard "Why don't you sell this?", "You need to have your own business!", and so on and so on. I really have always wanted to...I just never had that little voice inside telling me it's time. Well for the past month she's been SCREAMING at me, and it's amazing. It makes me giddy. I'm in love. 


[crochet] From the Golden Coast. 

My mind has been flooded with packaging ideas, business cards, shop design, patterns, budgeting, and a whole lot more. The opportunities I have with my capabilities are endless. For the past month or so I have been selling to friends and friends of friends, and last week I started doing wholesale with Lyna Elegance. I will be possibly be looking for a photographer to work with along with using my items as props, and obtaining some photos for my shop.


I can't stop thinking of all of the ideas I have. My notebooks become more and more cluttered everyday. Just the way I like it. Looks like ill be sleeping a bit less, but my ideas are finally coming to life. Just don't judge my tires eyes...It means i'm doing pretty awesome. =] 

-Samantha






2 comments:

  1. I just opened my etsy store too for my crochet stuff. Nice to meet you. :) Good luck on your etsy store! So fun to crochet!! just love it. Nice to find others that enjoy it as much as I do. I dont have much on my store cuz I am working on orders that were placed before I decided to open the store. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's awesome! Glad to have you here, and I would love to check out your Etsy shop...what is it called? =]
      -Samantha

      Delete



blogger template by lovebird