Thursday, August 30, 2012

Words are Powerful

and i'm a chicken. I write more posts than anyone will ever know. All too often I write, and edit, and write some more, and NEVER hit Publish. I haven't found that balance yet of what is too personal, too negative, or just crappy writing. I'll keep playing it safe for now, but i'm worried it will get old for me. I dream of writing about teenage years. I am not brave enough to right now. It's a place I rarely revisit, and when I do it's only for a moment. I want to remember the good, the bad, and the down right "what the hell was I thinking" moments from when I was pregnant, and my first few years entering motherhood. One day...soon? 
How do you find the courage to truthfully write without hesitation and let yourself go back to where you need to be. Guidance Please. 

1 comment:

  1. You just do. You realize what a great mother/wife/friend/person you are. You realize that your past doesn't define you.

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird