Saturday, September 8, 2012

I could crochet the day away.

I have been crocheting for about two years now. I self taught myself when I was pregnant with Olivia with some random Youtube videos learning stitch by stitch. I still have a lot to learn, but that's what one thing I love about crocheting....there is ALWAYS something new you can learn, whether it be another way to do something, or a great tip or trick. So, by the time i'm 50 I should be a pro. A lot of what I crochet is gifts for others or home decor, but I have finally found my all time favorite thing to create. Small purses, clutches, and wallets! So many options, yet so simple. I started off with THIS pattern from Lion Brand. I have a small collection of these going in different colors, and different button and flower variations. 
This was the first one I crocheted - it was a birthday gift. Perfect to slip a wallet, phone, and a chapstick into!
 absolutely LOVE this. This is not the one I made - mine is halfway done. It's been halfway done for about a month. Haha. Maybe you can make it and get it completed before I do. 


I have made a few of these for Addalie...they mostly get filled with little people or get used for baby doll accessories. They are cute, fast, and simple. Make one for your little girl...

Need more crochet inspiration? Check out my Pinterest board!  

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird