Thursday, November 1, 2012

Pamper Mommy the Chef

Just wanted to give a special "Thank You!" to everyone who came to my Pampered Chef party a few weeks ago. It really was tons of fun! And thank you to Amy for putting it on! She is fabulously knowledgeable on the products and made it a blast. Not to mention the pizza that we made was seriously delicious. It was so fun I will be hosting another on December 8th at my home this time! It might even have to be followed up with a girls night in. Wink, wink. If you want to have your own Pampered Chef party let me know, and I can get in you touch with Amy. 

(out of habit she jumped right in front of the camera and cheesed it up. My pretty princess)

I got all this stuff (minus the garlic press & egg slicer) for only $26.00 with my freebies and discounts. Keep in mind I had a fairly simple and small party this time. Imagine what you are capable getting with a HUGE party. Yes, it's pretty amazing. The garlic press and egg slicer came from my moms kitchen. We all know there is no egg slicing or garlic pressing going on over there. Ha. 


Happy cooking all!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Samantha! Can't wait to come Pampered your kitchen in December! :-)
    -Amy
    (www.pamperedchef.biz/AmyDare)

    ReplyDelete



blogger template by lovebird