Saturday, November 3, 2012

Halloween Festivities Kindergarten Style.






I am so lucky to be involved with Aiden’s classroom as much as I am. I feel like I get to see part of a world that is simply his and has a huge influence on his growth in life. Earlier this week Cody got a window into his classroom as well. Our station together was pumpkin decoration. Aiden makes such a cute pirate I can't stand it! 



We love that we get to meet so many of his friends and get a feel for who he spends his time with during the day. 



They decorated cookies and "Mummy" juice boxes. One mom brought mini mud dirt pies with worms, so stinking cute!


He writes his name on EVERYTHING lately. Everything. 



Aiden was chosen to be the MUMMY! Haha...He totally loved it. And his team did an awesome job. 



All the kiddos had such different and creative costumes. I think my fav was Stitch! Aiden said the same. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird