Friday, September 28, 2012

Addalie's Dora Saves the Mermaid 3rd Birthday Party











Addalie loves having little girl friends now...her and Kylee totally hit it off!


It took her a good 2 hours to get her to actually climb into this thing. 

Digging in the sand for buried treasure. We also decorated mermaid crowns!

If I could go back and redo this birthday party...I 110% would. The kids were just getting over the flu and I was just getting it. I wasn't on top of my hostess/party planner game at all. So, sorry. My baby had a great time though, and I guess that's really all that counts. 
I hope everybody had a fun day, and I truly apologize for the weird "clickiness" that occurred. I don't really get it, and I am not too sure how to avoid it for future gatherings. Though I WILL find a way because it drove me a little batty. That day at any given moment I really wanted to toss my cookies, so I wasn't really all there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird