Thursday, August 30, 2012

Pinch Me.


     It's Thursday (i think?), almost 3pm, and my house is silent. Yes, all three kiddos are home, but napping at the EXACT SAME TIME. I'll also throw in that i am sill in my jammies, AND eating a Cinnabon cinnamon roll (thank you Alysha!). Since Aiden started school two weeks ago we have had nothing short of a strict routine for us all, and it's worked great. After so much though I crave change and excitement. Hence rearranging furniture like I change my panties and really wanting to drive across the country again as soon as possible. Having a lack of structure today was amazing. We have done what we want when we wanted to. Would I like to have everyday like this? Not in a million years, but for today it's freakin awesome. I'll shower (eventually), and i'm sure we will go hang out at grandma's or doing something interesting tonight. I'm taking full advantage of our mostly unscheduled 5 days off of school. I even picked up my chrochet needle this morning, but i'll reveal what I made another day. Keeping this post short and sweet. I've got photo uploading to proceed to. Olivia's 1st birthday could not have been any more beautiful, and I can't wait to share with you! 



-Samantha 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird