Yesterday I had this song pulled upon my laptop a few times. And really I don’t get truly mad over much. It has to be something seriously offending to piss me off. I let things go easy. It’s a skill I have obtained over the past few years, and it has benefited me more than I can say.
So here is a little relationship advice form a three year old.
Pretty close to her exact words…
If you’re mad tell your Mommy and Dada. You just have to talk about it. It’s okay to be mad, but you can’t be mean because then you have a consequence. Then you take a time out. Then you talk more.
But if you’re always nice you just get candy.
Why is life really not this simple when you grow up. I just want to be nice and get candy. I really do.
My girl is wise.
My Mommy will be over soon, and I am taking a time out.
Aiden doesn't have school for the next six days. I am taking this as a test of patience. It's not that he is not well behaved. He's great. They all are. It's that all three of them together, at one time, for a very long period of time is a challenge for them and myself. Not to mention...I am FINALLY doing it, [CROCHETED] From the Golden Coast is coming together perfectly. I was planning on launching my Etsy shop last weekend, but everything I want to sell gets sold before I can even post it. This is me certainly NOT complaining. I'm a happy girl. A happy mad girl? Sure.

No comments:
Post a Comment