Monday, January 21, 2013

Picking it Out

The last two days have been really nice. I have had my Hubs home two days in a row and it's been relaxing, fun, and just everything a weekend should be. We made a family trip to Whole Foods today. Up until Aiden was a preschooler we shopped there. Like actually shopped there for anything and  everything. Which kinda blows my mind these days. The girls came, budgets changed, and we honestly prefer the Walmart Neighborhood Market across the street. UNLESS there is a Publix...then always Publix. 
This is good. I can't really tell the difference from the light mayo to the Veganaise. Even if your are not planning on going Vegan, but want a healthier alternative this is it for sure. 


We do sandwiches for lunch quite often. Easy and versatile. I love cheese. This was the number one reason I have hesitated to make the change over. Daiya cheese is the second brand I have tried and giving up "real" cheese is nothing to phase me now. 



That would be the Hubby, I know...he's cute. I swear he only gets better looking with age. This is him PICKING OUT HIS CHICKEN in dinner tonight. See...we just did a huge grocery shopping a few days prior to making the the big switch, so he wanted to finish off the chicken he bought so it didn't go to waste. Totally understandable...I added the chicken in his dish, left it out of the mine and the kids, and this is the result. 
Man of my dreams. 

It feels amazing to be going in the right direction. All five of us. Aiden is the most hesitant, and in a way i'm glad he is. He questions things. Tells us what he does and doesn't like. He's brutally honest. He's too much like me.

P.s. I made vegan pancakes this morning, and none of the kids complained! Seconds were even had! 




No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird