California! I'm excited, to say the least, for so much. I can barely contain how happy I am that we will be home once again. We could pick up and leave now if we wanted to, but we are carefully planning, waiting, and enjoying our last weeks here in Tennessee. I've written up my top ten things I'll be doing once we reach our final destination.
1. Bear hugs... all around. We have gone from seeing our parents and in-laws from at the least 4 days a week to well, ZERO. Pretty drastic, but everything is these days. There is nothing better than being around people who love you and actually want to see you.
2. Carolina's? YES. It's been over 6 months since I've have good Mexican. Sad, I know.
3. The Beach. Stinson to be exact. My toes will be in the water and ass in the sand...you know the rest. Followed by Breakers Cafe', please.
4. Our favorite library & playground for the kiddos! I can not wait to be able to do our afternoon trips to all the ordinary places we have missed so much that make our days so special.
5. I'm gonna drive around, going no where really, but know where i'm going. I'll be able to drive WITHOUT using Mapquest! Haha what a dream!
6. Mama's cooking! I'll be cooking for everyone. You all better be hungry because I have some awesome new recipes!
7. Say cheese! I'll be snapping photos like you have never seen before, and that's saying something. We need updated pics of the grandparents with the kiddos ASAP.
8. Grandmas...get ready to play. Mommy and Daddy NEED a date night. It's been 6 months since we have been out of the house without our precious kiddos. This is why I laugh at those who complain they never get a "break". That is a whole other post though, so I will not get started on that. Hahaha.
9. Celebrate Stephanie. Friday, March 30th we are going to celebrate her Birthday like she would have! Get the Coronas ready guys!
10. Just live. Be happy. Have no regrets. We finally know where we are suppose to be.


No comments:
Post a Comment