Tuesday, March 20, 2012

At Last...

       Our laptop has been down for quite some time now. As a result of that I have been writing blog posts and doing everything else on my iPhone. It is in fact a little more time comsuming to get anything productive done on there for me, there is a lot of distraction on that little white device, and I was not able to format and place my photos correctly. We got our laptop issues solved over the weekend so this is a huge YAY for me! Better blogposts, and photos here we come. Ill start by sharing part of our wonderful and wet weekend with you.
     Saturday morning Addalie and I woke up (she's always the first up with me, it's our special little time in the morning while the rest of the family is still sleeping) and created some yummy leperchaun pancakes! We woke the rest of the Vaughns up with some St. Patrick's Day fun. 
I forgot till that morning that I wanted to make the girls and I some quick headbands to sport our green for the day. I made these while we let Miss Livi take her morning nap. 
We started our afternoon adventures off with Dinotrek, a mini Jurassic Park within the Nashville Zoo. Aiden absolutely loved it! Addalie, needless to say, was scared shitless. Daddy carried her the whole way through, and she even roared back at the baby dinos from a far of course. Haha Once the rain came down a little harder and the lightening and thunder started up we decided to head back to the car. 
Daddy trying to shelter Olivia from the rain, she was not pleased about the view obstruction. 


"Mommy, that one is just really tired." Aiden. 
 We continued our afternoon out with a trip to the mall, and exchanged a pair of jeans at AE for a smaller size! Go Mommy! This made me smile that a whole size smaller fit me so much better. I laughed at the fact that we stopped at Cinnabon on the way out. They just smelled so amazing, and Cody and I have been doing great with eating and exercise. We deserved it.   

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird