Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Fall is Here, Part One

The school harvest festival was last week. So cute. Fall brings out the best in everything. I just love it.
My beautiful babies. 

Daddy sneaked in from behind the kiddos and surprised them! He had to meet us there. 

I never really realize how big our family has gotten until I look at photos like this of all of us. It's so weird. 


 Gosh this little man is just full of craziness. Pretty sure he gets it from me, he just lets his show a good amount more. He's awesome.

The kiddos and Nana. We are so lucky Nana gets to spend so much time with us lately! 

Earlier that day the girls went to our weekly story time, park, and lunch date. 





We had a sleepy afternoon. 




More fall fun to come. Aiden's very first field trip was today. Cody and I were lucky enough to both go, and had a blast! 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird