This was one of the most popular food tables. The Plum cafe & bakery located on k st. Their vegan chili looked to die for, and with how fast it went I am assuming it was.
Hello, delicious. This beauty was from The Green Boheme. Next date night WILL be here.
Rosalyna and I waiting for the next speaker.
The Sacramento Vegan Society was there as well with tons of great information for making the grand switch over. Colleen Patrick-Goudreau will be speaking for them on the 17th of March. There is no way I will be missing this. I just started listening to Colleen's podcast this week and I have listening to way more than I thought I would in just a few days. So informational and eye opening. I love the reassurance it brings to me that this is how you are supposed to be living and loving on Earth.
Aside from VegFest our weekend was filled with lots of Disney movies and nose blowing. Poor Miss Liv got the worst of it on Saturday night...let's just say we went through a few sets of sheets that night. Ugh.
We got sick of being cooped up and decided to take a walk and feed the ducks.
...and attempt to feed some geese that we came across.
Yup, that would be the crazy Hubby. He really wanted the kids to see those geese. And about 20 seconds after this they flew off.
Overall, a beautiful weekend.
Oh, I almost forgot...
These were the BEST nachos I ever had. Seriously. And they were vegan. Yes, even the cheese and sour cream. They even got two thumbs up from Mr.Vaughn...that's sayin' somethin'!

No comments:
Post a Comment