Creamy Spinach Artichoke Dip - Served with pita chips
1 Jar Garlic Alfredo
1 Can Artichoke Hearts (drained & chopped)
1 Bag Baby Spinach (chopped)
1 Cup Mozzarella
1/2 Cup Parmesan
S & P
Mix is all up together in a medium bowl, spread into a 9in round pan, and bake for 40min on 350.
Couldn't be any more simple.
The CUPCAKES.
I came across THIS recipe on Pinterest days before I even planned that little shindig, and knew I had to make these for Cody. He's not a big sweets person, but when it comes to Take 5...watch out! I finally have got down cakes and frosting from scratch this past year. It took a bit of practice, and a lot of eating spongy cakes and runny frosting. These cupcakes were perfection.I served Macaroni and Cheese Balls as well. They were out for maybe 5 minutes. Haha. Addalie would come up and grab 3 at a time...one for big Aiden, one for little Aiden, and of course one for herself. The recipe for that you ask?
1. Get a Jen (though I don't think you personally could, she's one of a kind)
2. Ask her to stop by Trader Joe's and pick up your husbands favorite frozen food (because you forgot and even the thought of loading 3 kiddos into the car once more that day makes you want to burst into tears)
This is the FIRST time I have ever served anything that came from my freezer...seriously. All in the name of love I guess. Haha.
Cucumber Garlic Bites
(photo from annies-eats.com)
These might have been my personal favorite of the night, but I love anything with garlic. Try them for yourself! HERE is the recipe.
With my phone out of storage and my camera out of batteries I was out of luck for the night, but thanks to Rosalyna we have a few pics to share!
I love this picture, and not just because Miss Liv is just the cutest baby in the entire world...but because Michelle looks like she is full on smelling my hair! Haha. Love ya Michelle!
Thank you again to everyone who came. It was awesome to have so many people we love in one place, at one time, and for one reason. Happy Birthday Mr.Vaughn! 23 is going to be a great year...





No comments:
Post a Comment