Last week was the most time I have spent with my husband (without kiddos) since we were 17.
It was perfect.
Cody driving us down the crooked road.
Us at the very bottom. This was Cody's first time here. It was crazy packed with tourists.
There will never be a day where I go to the pier and not grab a clam chowder bowl. Ever.
I love all the vintage shops on Haight. I could spend all day there. Cody on the other hand, not so much. I was surprised he lasted as long as he did. I was proud.
This was my most favorite part of the day.
Just us, a fire, wine, s'mores, and sand in our toes.
There is no other way I would have wanted to spend our anniversary.
Cheers to two years of marriage.
Days like this are rare which make them even more special.
Time spent together is never taken for granted.
I love you even more.







No comments:
Post a Comment