Saturday, July 21, 2012

Welcome Baby Vaughn?

          Lately at least a few times a week I have been getting the question "So, when are you guys going to have more?". More children that is. I think it's because Liv is getting bigger now. She is learning how to walk, has got a few words down, and is constantly on the go. I will admit it...I LOVE having a baby in the house, but timing is everything these days and right now it's not the time. We found our new kitten, Edward, about two weeks ago, so he is going to have to cure our baby cravings for awhile. Back to the question...YES! I would love to have one more. Just not quite yet. I have prerequisites, if you will, to getting pregnant AND three-four years time.
I had one of these for a week, and fell head over heels in love! From the automatic doors and black leather pilot seating, to the serious amount of storage I was in heaven. This is a must before having more. No wiggle room here because I could not fit another car seat in my crossover if I tried. 
A minimum of $300 to spend on maternity clothing. When I look great I feel great. Feeling great when you are pregnant is at the top of the list. End of story. 

Our white picket fence has been long gone. It's all sorts of rainbow colors these days, and I would not have it any other way. Now all we need to do is buy the house to put behind it. This house will be at the least 4 bedrooms, and located in West Roseville. Living on the other side of Roseville/Granite Bay is not bad, but it's just too fast pace and busy for us. 

Oh, Petunia! I will own one of your bags one day. As at SAHM I feel it's kind of necessary to have this adorable yet extremely functional bag. It's a beauty isn't it?
I was in great shape when I got pregnant with Olivia, and let me tell you...it made a world of difference in everything! The pregnancy, delivery, and postpartum recovery was a breeze. I wouldn't do another pregnancy any other way. 

I want to enjoy the precious kiddos we already have! They are only little once, and adding anything/anyone else to our crazy life would just not be fair in my eyes. I want wild and crazy adventures with them. I want them to have the most amazing childhood memories we can possibly give them. 

So some of these are kind of materialistic and unnecessary, but when you are pregnant you give your whole mind, body, and soul. I think they are pretty justified. I love being pregnant and my body does amazing with it, but I can wait a bit. One day we will welcome another little Vaughn into this world, just not anytime soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird