I should have let them set a little more before I cut into it but I couldn't help myself. Also, the kiddos were going to bed soon and obviously the most sensible thing to do was to load them up on sugar, so I had to give them each a little square of heaven.
You can find this recipe HERE from the Brown Eyed Baker.
Saturday for dinner I made Creamy White Chicken and Artichoke Lasagna. Half the lasagna had chicken in it, while the other half I left it out. If you don't like flavor this lasagna is NOT for you. I thought it was great, though because I left out the chicken on half of it, I felt it was lacking substance. I plan on making it again, but tweaking the recipe for a better vegetarian version.
You can find the recipe HERE from Tasty Tidbits!
Tilapia is something we always have on hand in our house. It's versatile yet simple, and the kids never fuss about eating it. I have made tilapia tacos before, but for some reason they never came out quite right. This recipe is super simple and delicious. Cody even loved them, and he was so worried they would taste "fishy" that he was planning on making an alternative to these bomb tacos that he later said tasted like "authentic street tacos". The only thing I plan on doing different next time it adding a bit more chili powder.
You can find this recipe HERE!
Hope you enjoy these as much as we did!




No comments:
Post a Comment