Saturday, February 11, 2012

Snow Dusted Roof Tops

I spent the first month here in denial of how much I actually wanted to like Nashville. The second month was spent trying to figure out a temporary fix to our shooken up world. The third was spent piecing it all back together. The forth was spent being more content and whole feeling in what seemed like a lifetime, and the fith is being spent planning our detailed trip back to a pin point. Now, waking up to these snow dusted roof tops makes me think I might actually miss this place that I wanted nothing more in the world to leave. I guess I never really needed to leave here...I needed to leave that ugly place in my head where I was isolated and not much made sense. Now that I've left I'll fight, scream, and kick if the world tries to draw me back. As for Tennessee...I'll be back, for a visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird