269 International
Just a few photos from the 269 worldwide event. I was so glad one was held in Sacramento right off the steps of the Capital. Taking steps to becoming active in vegan community is exciting. And overwhelming. I am going to tell you this right now...when I do something I DO it. I don't just kind of get into it and enjoy the view from the sidelines. Some might call this a problem because I tend to take on a lot. But It's not like I do it all in one day. It's all about spreading it out and creating a balance. If your heart calls you to something...you gotta do it. Run with it and see where it takes you. I have started planning a vegan pot luck for the beginning of May. I can't wait for our family and friends to experience some awesome vegan dishes.
It's spring break, so all three kiddos are home today...that means we are keeping this short and sweet!
No comments:
Post a Comment