Thursday, February 7, 2013

Etsy Love

I bought my first pattern from Etsy last week and I am totally in love with the  finished product. 

 


This awesome pattern was from ExpertCraftss. Very well written and easily altered for customization. 

My To Buy list from several Etsy stores is ever growing. 

How freakin cute is this! I need this print in my kitchen asap. 

I have had my eye on these Un Paper Towels for a long time. At first sight I wanted to make these a DIY project, but I think I would rather just order them and support this chicks pretty shop.

This super cute and rustic necklace is calling my name...I think i'll order two, and very soon. 
This find is from Brooklyn Charm, a shop I truly adore. 

RaesCrystalVision is a brand new shop that just opened up this week! Ashley's  one of kind jewelry and Orgonites are beautiful. I can't wait to purchase one my own. 

So these are just a few things that have been in my mind lately from Etsy...I would love to hear about some of your favorite shops and check them out myself! 









No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird