Saturday, May 26, 2012

Press Play, Please

The past month has been overly exciting/busy/insane. I have put a lot of things in my life on pause. Crafting, friendships, writing, and me time to name a few. Finally we are almost done unpacking! About 5 boxes are left, and I'll be damned if anyone in this house sleeps tonight before they are unpacked. Or at the least hid so I don't have to look at another ugly brown box for awhile.
Our daily routines are coming to be normal again. With Cody working full time plus some and myself going into the office two days a week and working 3 at home every single day is different. It surely keeps us on our toes. I feel ready though now...Ready to press play once more, and add in the little aspects of my life that really are the cherries on top of my wild and crazy sundae.

I took some mommy time while the babies were napping with Daddy today and made....MINI DONUTS! Mini little donuts in 5 minutes. It's an impressive mini machine.
Today I did just a basic donut and glaze, but the possibilities are running circles in my mind! Many mini donuts to come my friends.

ALSO...I here declare this Monday not only memorial day, but Margarita Monday at our new home! Let me know if you're in!


No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird