Monday, April 9, 2012

Normal

     As we were ending our conversation she said "Thanks, you actually make me feel normal." I could hear the kids downstairs with my mom starting to get a little too crazy with each other so I rushed off without taking much thought to what she had said to me. I miss her so much. She's my female other half who just gets me. Though we have only known each other for four years I feel like she's been there through it all with me. She's basically a pretty version of Cody that loves to shop. Haha. What I should have told her today was that she's not normal. If she was normal she wouldn't be the compassionate, strong willed, and intelligent person she is today. Being unconventional is never a bad thing. It will make you and everyone around you stronger and wiser. You will learn things that never even crossed your mind. Most importantly, you will replant your heart, but this time within your own self. Give your love to someone who actually deserves it...yourself. I know everyone says being normal is overrated, but it's true. Normal doesn't help you grow. Normal is nothing. Normal isn't living. What your doing is living, and you're doing an amazing job at it.
That's what my reply should have been earlier this afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird