Last week two little girls took 2 1/2 hour naps at the exact same time. It was magical, and this Mama got to craft it up a bit. It never happens anymore. Never. While I absolutely miss letting my inner crafter out, lately the mess and time really haven't seemed worth it. Within those sweet 2 1/2 hours I came up with a new little something for my mantle made out of an old laminated piece of wood, book pages I saved from when I hollowed out books as gifts for Christmas last year, a few pieces of card stock, and a little blue paint. Also, I jazzed up a few mason jars with some spray paint, and gave my knife block an update. I originally did THIS in my very first blog post ever in 2011, and I thought it was time for another quick change.
So this is what I ended up with. Eventually I will have to create something awesome like this fabric covered magnetic knife strip. It's beautiful.
With this being the very last week of school for us I feel a lot more crafting coming on for the kids and I!




No comments:
Post a Comment