Saturday, March 9, 2013

Meal Plan Update

So I want to update you all on the recipes I posted a week or so ago I was going to give a try...
The Vegan Indian Omlette...It wasn't bad. The kids always used to complain when I made omlettes with chickens eggs, never their fav, but these omlettes truly passed the kid test. Me on the other hand...I'm not completely sure they turned out like I had wanted. Practice makes perfect.
The Veggie Calzone with Roasted Garlic Cream!!! Everyone MUST try it. I made it last week, and i'm making for a second time tonight. Total hit with the Hubs too. 
The Southwesteren Eggroll. Yummy & simple to make. One word of advice...Some eggroll wrappers are made with egg some are not. Read before you grab. Kind of common sense that something that has the word egg in its title would contain egg...apparently not for me. Haha. 


The Bok Choy & Tempeh Tacos couldn't be any easier to make, and sooooo good. The texture of the tempeh was much like meat, so it was surely different for me.
If you have never made your own applesause you have got to do it! It's more of a dessert than applesauce, and all it is it simply peeled & cut apples and a dash of cinnamon. 
The Sour Cream & Onion Kale Chips I was oh so excited to try came out terribly soggy. They look so great on Carrie's blog though...I'll have to try again I guess. 
This Mac & Cheese was delicious! I have made it twice so far. Once with Daiya and the other with a different brand Cody wanted to try out. Ill stick with Daiya. 

I have a few other recipes I have got to post this weekend! Two specifically that Cody and I have taken from an old fav recipes and veganised. It's been so exciting to relearn how to cook and more importantly cooking with compassion








No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird