Weekends are defined in my book as a relaxing, calm, fun, and time well spent with our family of five. A weekend hasn’t happened in a good month or so. Our weekend occurred over 24 hours. And it was a great 24 hours.
There is still a long list of things I wanted to get done, but I’ll just transfer those over to a weekday list. The house…well, it’s well lived in. Projects need to be crocheted. And I was disappointed we missed church. Next weekend. Let’s say next Sunday. “Weekends” are rare.
Saturday I challenged myself in the crochet world. This scarf was started and torn apart about seven to ten times before I was sure I had it right. Two down, and more to come. Here is the link to this great pattern http://peoplewebs.blogspot.com/2011/01/pattern-chunky-circle-scarf.html?m=1
We ended our day with our very first fire of the season. I think this is our very first fire with the kiddos ever! It calmed them, and the house smelt so warn and homey.
I’m off to shave the dog. He pooped (on the patio)….again, and the smell on his fur is not cutting it to be in the house. And when I say he pooped I mean liquid feces dripped everywhere.



No comments:
Post a Comment