Monday, January 23, 2012

Flying Against the Wind

This is our storm and we will make it through. We will be stronger, smarter, and more whole in the end. We will make the best and still, as we always have, enjoy every second of our lifes and get the most out of every day.

I have told myself something to this extent every single day at least once or twice for the last 4 months.

Every time I think the storm is over it starts picking right back up again. Then Cody and I start flying against the wind once more. Nothing phases us anymore...well, except the three cuties. They can be a little terrifying at times, but we know we can make it through everything that will be thrown at us.

We are flying to the top. Bring it on, world.

No comments:

Post a Comment



blogger template by lovebird